2018 Books Reading Wish list
I’m currently preparing the list of books which needs to read in 2018.
This is just an initial draft, the post will be updated based on books availability and interests soon.
The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution – Walter Isaacson
- The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains – Nicholas Carr
The Phoenix Project: A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win – Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, George Spafford
- Inside Cyber Warfare: Mapping the Cyber Underworld – Jeffrey Carr
- Computer Science Distilled: Learn the Art of Solving Computational Problems – Wladston Ferreira Filho
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- The End of Jobs: Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-to-5 – Taylor Pearson
Grit: The power of passion and perseverance – Angela Duckworth
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Timothy Ferriss
What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions – Randall Munroe
- Stay Hungry Stay Foolish – Rashmi Bansal
The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future – Chris Guillebeau
Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert T. Kiyosaki
This is not a checklist or reading challenge list, it’s just a wishlist. Tamizh books details will be added once discussed with my friends 🙂
Please add your favorite books or suggestion list in the comments section.